Buyers and Sellers need to Register in order to communicate safely. It also cuts unwanted Spam.
Registration for an account is FREE.
No need for a credit card to register.
What Listing Packages are available?
We are offering three Listing Packages.
Simple Listing - $10
Featured Listing - $25
10 Pack Listing - $100 $ 80
We will also provide a custom discounted estimate for a larger number of domains
Listing prices are on an annual basis for 360 days
All Listings are manually approved.
How to List your Domains or Websites for Sale?
Just follow these easy steps below.
1. Register for a FREE account.
2. Click on the "Add Listing" button and fill out the form with the domain for sale information.
Make sure you include as much information as possible to help the Buyer understand what niche is your domain applicable to and also to give Google enough information to index your listing. Include also a link to your website or another listing.
3. Choose the Listing Package you like and complete payment.
4. We manually approve all the listings. We don't mind if you list your domain with other websites.
5. Edit your listings at any time from your account.
How to Buy a Domain Name or Website?
1. The Buyer Registers for a FREE account.
2. Search our website for a Domain Name or Website for Sale, that matches your vision.
You can search for a domain by Industry (Niche), by Name, or by Price.
3. Then contact the Seller of your selected domain and start the negotiations with your offer.
Is better to use the messaging system instead of a phone call.
Do not Spam sellers! be polite and avoid any misunderstandings.
If you and the Seller agree on the price then complete the transaction.
We recommend the use of Escrow.com as being the most reliable.
Make sure that you do your own Due Diligence about the domain you buy and if the Seller is the rightful owner of it.
NamesGem.com does not get involved in the sale process and is not charging any percentages or any kind of fees from the sale.
How to complete a Domain Sale Transaction?
To complete a Domain sale transaction the Buyer and Seller need to agree on the sales price first.
The next step is for both buyers and sellers to go to Escrow.com to complete the transaction safely. Follow their transaction instructions.
We recommend Escrow.com as being the oldest online escrow company but is up to you which company you want to use.
Remember NamesGem.com does not get involved in any negotiations or the final sale and does not charge any percentages from the sales price.